Transsexual * Friends * Transgender * Partners * Intersex * Family * Non-binary * Trans*
No joking matter: this year’s South Bay Trans Day of Visibility will be held April 1, 2017 at the Billy DeFrank LGBT Community Center.
- Donation $5 – $25; no one turned away for lack of funds
- Donation $20; no one turned away for lack of funds
Get Yer News!
Read the blog!
The 2016 South Bay Trans Day of Visibility was celebrated on April 2, 2016. We celebrated, had great discussions, heard from speakers with important information to share, watched films… and raised over $1.2k for the Billy DeFrank LGBTQ Community Center.
- Jamison Green, respected educator and long-time advocate for the transgender community presented on health law changes & spoke at the show
- It’s Not the Sex . . . It’s the Gender is a Never a Dull Moment Productions film, produced and directed by David N. Gottlieb – who was a surprise guest!
- Float, a new short film by Sam Berliner. We were very happy to have Sam’s work again!
- Dr. Joel Beck, a specialist in aesthetic surgery presented info for FTMs and MTFs